Saturday, April 28, 2012

Crystal Bed Day 21 - If The World's A Stage, What Is My Part?



Today was another good day on the bed.  I can feel the healing and changes taking place in me at all levels.  I continue to experience a lot of things that I don’t remember afterwards but seem meaningful at the time.

Today I had subtle thoughts about my life’s purpose.  There was no flash of lightening but I felt that I was receiving information about what I was supposed to do.  What role I was supposed to play.

The quote from Shakespeare kept going through my mind:

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages.

This has become almost a cliché, but it still seemed important to me.  Not because of the general thought but because of how it might play out in my own life.  What role was I to play for the next act of my life? 

I was also thinking a lot about:   Financial Abundance, Money Magnetism and Psychic Attraction.  I was hoping during the next age of my life I would be able to play a role that involved financial abundance.  Surprise, surprise.  Who wouldn’t want that?!

Somehow today I felt that the Crystal Bed was going to help me not only clarify the details about the role I was to play, but also make me able to demonstrate the principles of Money Magnetism and Psychic Attraction.

I was ready for it.  Yet I felt like I still needed to work out some details in my own mind about my reasons for wanting these things to happen.  Even though I was receiving a lot of information on the Crystal Bed at conscious and unconscious levels, I needed more in order to understand what was my real life’s purpose.

If all the world’s a stage and we are merely players, then perhaps it was time for me to have a talk with the Great Playwright of Life and get some clarification about my part in this drama.  I was really hoping the Crystal Bed could help me get that conversation going.  I was confident that it would.



No comments:

Post a Comment