Sunday, April 29, 2012

Crystal Bed Day 22 – Live The Life You Have Imagined



Today I went to the Crystal Bed after church and had a very deep and relaxing session.  There was an increasing feeling that I was receiving guidance about the direction I should take for the remainder of this lifetime.

It usually takes quite a while to get where we want to go once we decide to go there.  Of course one could argue that there is never anywhere to get to because we are always on the Journey.  There is only “here” and never a “there.”  We are all works in progress, not finished products.  

We are all on the way.  Our own special and unique Journey.  The Way is the Way is the Way.

However, it is useful to have definite, specific goals in life also.  When I do this I always accomplish a lot, even though I often end up in a different place from that which I had originally intended.

One thing my new psychic business coach JacQuaeline has done for me is require me to not only identify my goals but also to pick my #1 goal out of all possible goals.  This is a useful thing to do, because if I can accomplish my #1 goal then all my other goals will be met in the process.

The reason I want a business coach is to reinforce good habits of thought, keep me focused on my #1 goal, and to make me accountable to someone for accomplishing what I want to accomplish.

It’s harder than many people realize to choose a single #1 goal.  People generally don’t do this, and they don't get what they want because they have not identified what they really want.  This is the crucial first step in getting what you want out of life.

It’s also difficult to make sure your goals are truly your own and not someone else’s goals for what they want you to do.  You have to know your own heart and follow it.

Once you identify specifically what you really want, and visualize it, and believe you can get it, then your chances of success are extremely great.  Especially if you consistently and boldly take action in the direction of your Dreams.

Today I felt that the Crystal Bed was helping me tremendously to clarify not only my goals and life purpose but also exactly how to accomplish them.  For this I am very grateful.

“If one advances confidently in the direction of one's dreams, and endeavors to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” 

“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.”

-- Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment