Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Crystal Bed Day 18 - Holistic Success


Today I did the Crystal Bed after a late afternoon meditation and  two mile beach walk.  When I walk on the surf all four elements are in their purest form – the sun, the air, the water and the sand.  They are all energized and ionized and make me feel totally refreshed.  I never want to leave, but I know I have to in order to avoid being sunburned so I don’t stay out there more than an hour or two.  It’s wonderful living across the street from the ocean because with such easy access I don’t have any excuses for not going to get my exercise.

Today’s Crystal Bed experience had me thinking about focused action.   This is the key to success.

My mind is becoming very focused now on what I want to achieve during the remainder of my time on earth.  The more I focus the more my goals become clear, and my chances for success increase.

There is a saying in the world of internet marketing that applies to other endeavors in life:  “The only people who don’t succeed are those who quit too soon.”  One of the primary rules of life that I taught my children is this:  "Never Give Up."

Being on the Crystal Bed is a great time to do strategic, focused thinking that yields action steps.   An action plan is coming together to achieve my goals.  This is important because the Universe rewards action.  Sustained action over time yields the greatest rewards.

Maybe this mental focus is just part of holistic health.  To me holistic means covering all parts of who and what we are:  Soul, Mind, Emotions, and Body.  When we are healthy in all areas of our lives then happiness and success are natural by-products. 

There is no question the Crystal Bed is helping me achieve health in a holistic way and I’m seeing it in all areas of my life.  The changes may be slow, but they are steady, and noticeable.

Now I can clearly see why the Turtle beat the Hare in the old Aesop's Fable.  Slow and steady wins the race.  I think I'll just keep plodding along, day by day.  And never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment