Saturday, April 7, 2012

Crystal Bed Day 4 – The Tingling

On my fourth visit to the Crystal Bed I was in a totally different physical state than I'd been in on any of my previous visits. Even though my overall health was really good I was experiencing a lot of pain in my feet from three different things:

1. A Bunion
2. A Blister, and
3. Chronic pain from flat feet that I've had my whole life.

So I limped into Daytona Books & Metaphysics with a very sore left foot but in good spirits. I'd already completed my afternoon meditation for the day, and had accomplished several tasks earlier that I'd been putting off for some time. I'd even gone for my daily 2 - 3 mile walk along the ocean sand and surf in Daytona Beach, although I'd cut it short because of the blister.

As I lay on the Crystal Bed I started thinking about energy flowing through my Chakras. I’d taken a few classes where we’d visualized this, but I didn’t really know too much about Chakras and energy.

I was thinking that maybe I could get energy to come into the Crown Chakra at the top of my head, flow through my entire body, and pass out through the bottom of my feet. I thought this might have a healing effect on my feet. In other words, I thought the Crystal Bed could facilitate a good flow of energy through my entire body, and also send positive healing vibrations into my sore feet!

What happened was very interesting, and I don't know if it was because of my sore feet, or my intentions of having energy flow to them, but I experienced some very pronounced energy currents during this visit. It made me wonder if the effects of the Crystal Bed were cumulative, and I was getting more "charged" each time I went. What happened felt like sparks flying through my body. I felt like a charged atomic particle.

There was a distinct tingling feeling in three different places -- my feet, my fingers, and my teeth. I knew that many nerves from throughout the body have endings in these three places. I figured that what was going on was significant energy flow through my nervous system. It was like the Crystal Bed had energized my entire body's electric currents and the effects were being felt in my extremities where the nerves ended.

When I got up I felt great after only 25 minutes. It really was a wonderful experience, both energizing and healing.

Mannie and I then had a nice talk about John of God and how to bring the Healing Experience to Daytona Beach. So that's what we're going to be working on in the coming weeks, and I was very enthusiastic about the possibilities of doing this.

Unfortunately my bunion and blister still hurt after my treatment. When I left the store I was limping again. I guess we can't always expect miracles from the Crystal Bed. Maybe next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment