Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Crystal Bed Day 30 -- Om, Om On The Range


Today I went into a deep meditative state on the Crystal Bed and had a basic insight that seemed very profound yet simple.  I saw that my true inner self never changes, but the world around me changes constantly.  And that I could affect and effect that change.

I saw that I am always in the same place, which is “here” and never “there.”  Someone once said “Home is where you are.”  And we are always Home, and always with God and part of God.

What we perceive as the world around us changes as we change ourselves internally.  Change yourself and you will change your world.  If you want improvements in your life then you must change yourself first.  Do this, and the world around you will change accordingly.

One thing this made me think is that there certainly is no hurry to get anywhere.  We are already in paradise.  We are already Home, now and always.

Sometimes we really have to stop and think about what’s going on within us and without us.  And truly appreciate our surroundings.

The Crystal Bed was helping me do this.







No comments:

Post a Comment