Saturday, May 5, 2012

Crystal Bed Day 27 - Throat Chakra Messages



Today on the  Crystal Bed my thoughts and insights were totally about Communication. This was important to me.  I'd been working on the Throat Chakra; connection to the divine.   The Crystal Bed helps align all the chakras but for me the Throat Chakra needs special attention.


The message I got today was to be very pro-active in communicating.  This is not a time for me to sit back and keep silent.  Maybe that applies to a lot of other people also.


There was a recurring thought in my head that simply wouldn't go away:  My communications must be very direct.  They must be clear.  They must be simple. This is no time to beat around the bush.


I started thinking about what this means in my professional and personal lives.  It really was very important to me to get this message today.  


I have been guided in a certain direction in recent weeks:  to do communications for businesses, especially small local businesses that need marketing and advertising help.  I feel in my heart I can really help people this way.


When you have been given talents you are supposed to use them. Don't let them sit dormant, because that would be wasteful.  That was my message.


Somehow this message seemed a lot more profound though, so I decided I'd better research the meaning and purpose of the Throat Chakra.  Below is a further explanation of this chakra and how important it is to us in connecting to the divine and getting what we want from life.


This is the true message of the Throat Chakra.  








Someone with a balanced  Throat Chakra  has the ability to clearly and openly express himself.  He or she is also able to express their weaknesses and 
strengths honestly.  This is why this chakra is characterized with communication, self expression, eloquence, free will and creativity.


http://www.janeterickson.com


Resting at the back of your throat, the Throat Chakra is more than just the words you speak. It is the mouthpiece by which you communicate your truths. Energy from the fifth chakra is rightly associated with a pure blue color – representing the ‘true blue’ essence of your soul. When you express your thoughts, beliefs, and opinions to others, you are sharing this essence through your energy. 


http://www.chakrahealing.com


The Throat Chakra is associated with aspects of expressing and receiving. Expressing means communicating what one wants and what one feels.  It can also be artistic expression, as an artist painting, a dancer dancing, a musician playing music.  The Throat Chakra helps us bring to the outside world what is inside of us.  


Self Expression is connected to receiving what we want, as in  the saying: "Ask, and Ye Shall Receive."  


This chakra is associated with listening to one's intuition, which guides one in an optimal flow, in which one sees one's goals manifest.


In this state it seems that the Universe provides all of our needs with no effort at all. It's a state of Grace. 


Abundance, therefore, is associated with this chakra, as is the aspect of unconditional receiving necessary to accept the abundance of the Universe.


This is the first level of consciousness in which one perceives directly another level of Intelligence, and experiences one's interaction with this other Intelligence.


Metaphysically, this chakra is related to creativity, creating, manifesting in the physical world the fulfillment of one's goals.


http://www.healer.ch/throatchakra.html

No comments:

Post a Comment