Monday, April 4, 2022

My First Crystal Bed Healing Experience

The first time I tried the crystal bed at Daytona Books & Metaphysics I had no idea what to expect. I had not read about crystal beds or even John of God at that point.

I was brought there by a neighbor of mine who does light therapy healing, which seemed to work very well in regenerating cells in the body to provide health.

My first experience was about 20 minutes which was more than long enough since I was a Newbie! It was almost a mystical experience for me in that my mind went off to places I was not expecting. It was kind of like a deep meditation combined with a dream state. I remembered very clearly what I saw and experienced and it was meaningful to me.

My body also felt rested and rejuvenated, but it took me a few minutes of sitting quietly afterwards to get acclimated back to "the real world." (My neighbor said her experience that day was like getting a chiropractic adjustment.)

So I think the energizing of the chakras on the crystal bed had a very positive effect and I was looking forward very much to the next time I would be back getting my crystal light therapy!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the Your first crystal bed healing experience.Thanks for it..
    Crystal Healing Therapy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal Bed - Thanks for the information and for John of God Crystal Bed Healing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice information!! I like this Very much!!
    Thanks for shairing with us,keep positing and please do post on crystal healing
    Crystal Grand Master Sharda karve Art of Healing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Nice information!! I like this Very much !!
    healing crystals online shop

    ReplyDelete
  5. I imagine that much obliged for the valuabe data and bits of knowledge you have so given here.
    healing crystals

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. crystal water bottle

    ReplyDelete
  7. New web site is looking good. Thanks for the great effort. teach to one

    ReplyDelete